Don't be fooled by this angelic little face, for underneath lies the heart of the most destructive force ever to have been created!!! (Bwa-ha-ha!) You think I am joking? Allow me to show you the devastation....... Warning: Not for the faint-hearted or those with weak stomachs. These are some disturbing images and viewers are advised to use discretion.
Look at that cherubic face, seems innocent enough, no? Guess again. Ollie is crushing the life out of his own father AND trying to destroy the bed that I had JUST made...

And here we have Oliver smashing our oak entertainment center with his body and him disorganizing all of his toys. Horrid, I know.
Smiling, adorable, lovable, most precious thing in this world, or brand new pajama soiling monster man? As if I can just toss these pj's into the washer....
Just look at this wake of destruction! And there you see him fleeing the scene... As if anyone else could be so heartless to a couch and living room.
This one is pretty gruesome, and I apologize. Just look at all those garbage bags thrown carelessly about the kitchen!
And here, trying to remove the clean clothes from the dryer onto the floor. The villainy is almost too much!
What's that you say? Just corral him in the living room to minimize the blast radius? This beast will not be caged! He will scale any gate that stands in his way!
As you can see, it is not just we parents that are terrified of this hobgoblin, even venomous snakes are no match for him!

You see the destruction I face daily? Not only is my house destroyed, but I am also completely in the control of that blue-eyed blond-haired angel. I apologize for these pictures again, for now I know you are also within the power of this beautiful boy and all his heart-melting power. He is after all, Oliver the Destroyer!!! (Echoing: Destroyer! destroyer! destroyer!)
And here, the most dangerous photo of all. That smile will melt your heart like acid will melt... pretty much anything.

You see the destruction I face daily? Not only is my house destroyed, but I am also completely in the control of that blue-eyed blond-haired angel. I apologize for these pictures again, for now I know you are also within the power of this beautiful boy and all his heart-melting power. He is after all, Oliver the Destroyer!!! (Echoing: Destroyer! destroyer! destroyer!)











5 comments:
Jayne this post was hillarious!! He is so flipin cute and I have to say he is a heart melter!! Looks like you have been keeping very very busy!! Your artwork is amazing!! Your sis kids r getting so big!! It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun and matt and I miss you guys so much!! It stinks we havent met the little olliegator yet but hopefully this thanksgiving we will finally get to meet him!!
When I read 'Oliver the Destroyer' I automatically think in my head, "Then where is the Gate-Keeper and the Key-Master??" LOL! I am beyond impressed by Ollie's ability to scale the baby-gate like a mini King-Kong. I LOVE the running commentary on the photos, though..LOL! I even did sound effects in my head - but I already told you that. :) Love you! Kiss that little monster for me! :) (And Ollie, too. ;)
P.S. The word verification for this comment is 'miscados'. WTF-mate? I'm guessing it's spanish for 'mosquitos'. I asked Justin what 'miscados' meant in Spanish and he said, "What? Miss Cat?" ROFL!!! :)
UMM... Apparently I misspelled 'miscados' and it's making me do a new word verification. 'furbleon'. I love it. LOLOLOL!!!!
Now I'm just leaving a comment so I can see which word verification I get. And the winner is.... crent. What the heck is that? I'm going to get a new one... Okay - the second runner up is: wisionsm. Meh - neither are very funny today. I'll have to try back later. ;)
I just had to type a word verification on a friend's blog... Guess what it was? 'deadcat' Seriously, what kind of psycho writes those things?! BTW - my word verification for this comment is 'shcroni'. Say it out loud... it just sounds dirty.
Jayne!!! You kill me!! That was so adorable!! Don't you LOVE being a Mom!! It makes life incredcible!! I cannot wait to FINALLY meet that little guy and see him and Payson play together! What a happy day!!...Oh and by the way, my verification word is "guttized" Sounds like soemthing you do to a cow!! LOL!! Your sister's comments were cracking me up!!
Post a Comment