Sorry for the long wait folks! I realize that our blog has been pretty boring over the last few months and I apologize. Things here have been kinda busy, and sadly the blog is the first thing that is forgotten on the list of things to do. Anyways, last weekend my Dad came into town and got to meet Ollie for the very first time! He stayed in Charlotte with my sister and her husband so Oliver and I made the drive up by ourselves on Monday, then Seth and Ollie and I all went to stay the weekend with the Wilde bunch and Grandpa. We all had an awesome time with Grandpa and Jess made the most AMAZING ribs for dinner on Saturday. I'm pretty sure I gained five pounds from that weekend:-) We have all really missed Grandpa and are happy we got to see him when we did. Right now he is tripping up North to visit some Aunts and Uncles and plans to head down to our home base soon! We can't wait!!!
Here is a little orange peel man that I made awhile ago. It seems a bit odd I know, but my Dad used to make these for my sisters and I when we were little and we just loved it! The orange man even had a navel! (get it? Navel oranges?)






0 comments:
Post a Comment