03 April 2009

Project OLIVER

In honor of Ollie’s six month ‘birthday’ I have decided to start Project OLIVER. What is Project OLIVER you ask? A multimedia chronicle of each month of Oliver's life to date. It consists of pictures, words, slideshows, music, videos, etc. The final product, is all of this media rolled into a nice little video, one for each month of his life. Below, you can watch the first installment. This one is all media from the first month (and a bit before the first month). The next one will be the second month, and so on. Hope you enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed making it!

-Seth

P.S. Make sure you have your speakers turned on (MOM :)


Project OLIVER, Month 1

2 comments:

Katie said...

Very cool!

M&M said...

I love that your making a video very smart!!! I cant believe how he is getting to so big so fast!! it really just seems like the other day you told us jayne was pregnant!!!