07 April 2009

Coming of Age

So yesterday, Ollie had his first “coming of age” event. He got his first haircut! Now this may not sound like a traditional ‘coming of age’ ceremony to you, but I definitely think it was. Before the haircut, he looked like a baby still, but after, with the new do, he looks like a little man! See for yourself and tell me if you agree!


Before pictures in the tub, the location of the ‘ceremony’





During the event...



As you can well see, Oliver did not care for the clippers all that much...


And a couple good pictures with the new style: So now its up to you, you decide, does he look like a little man now? I sure think so!!!





Here is a video of the ceremony for those of you who want to witness the transition from baby boy to "man":-)

3 comments:

Shayne and Chelsea Heap said...

Isn't it amazing what a haircut does to a baby?! We have to cut Payson's hair once a month because it grows soo fast! But he loves haircuts! Seriously why do you guys live on the other side of the country?! Jayne and I could be partying up with the boys while you and Shayne work if we lived closer!! Does he have any teeth yet? Payson finally cut his first tooth this morning!!

The Shawcrofts said...

Whoa he's a whole new man! (Said with the same excitement I would feel for myself after a great haircut, only I would be saying 'a whole new woman'). He is going to be a heart breaker, that is for sure.

M&M said...

wow he does look like a little man now!! Actually he looks even more like his dad now!! I didnt think that was possible!! Love the new haircut though... Good job Jayne!!