05 February 2010

Ollie Updates

So, I apologize for not taking more time on my blog these days, but with going back to school, taking 19 credits, watching Oliver when he is not in daycare and having Seth be gone, I don't really have that much spare time...:-) Here are just a few pictures of Oliver over the past month to show y'all how nuts he is and (needless to say) ridiculously good looking he is.


Here we have Ollie wearing his "cover". He looks like Seth when he is wearing his Blues. Little do you know from this picture though that Ollie likes to take said cover and, well, cover his eyes. He then proceeds to run into walls and doors and has a marvelous time!
Here my big boy is using a spoon to eat his cheerios! And yes, they have milk on them, so he is really eating a bowl of cereal!!! I am so proud!!!

Grandma got Oliver this phone a few weeks ago and he LOVES it!!! He always calls Daddy and tells him about his day:-)

Welp, this is what happens when I let Oliver feed himself applesauce... Very cute, but messy in the extreme:-)

Oliver telling me that he LOVES to make a mess out of his tray. As if I didn't know...
Well, that's all folks!!!

0 comments: