HOLLA!!!
For those of you who do not know, this was indeed the best news EVER! Seth and I really wanted to get prego before he deployed, and Bada Bing! My man delivered! We found out we were pregnant on New Years Eve and confirmed it on New Years day with two more tests right before he left for Qatar. We are estimating that I am about 4 weeks along, but can't be too sure since I have not yet had any ultrasounds or doctors appointments. We also realize that we did not wait the standard 12 weeks to tell everyone, but I could not help myself! We are very thankful to our Heavenly Father for blessing us with another baby, especially one that is timed so perfectly between deployments. Many blessings to you and yours this wonderful year of 2010!



4 comments:
Congratulations! This is indeed the best New Year's news I've heard! I wish you the absolute best for this pregnancy and really look forward to the updates as baby grows!
OH jayno u crack me up badda bing my man did it!! hehee oh man i miss you!!
Congratulations! We are very excited for your family. I'm sure Oliver will be a wonderful older brother. Many blessings to you.
Congrats! I just found your blog! Hope all is well and your pregnancy is going good.
Post a Comment