So about four months ago, I blogged about how I was going to be finally decorating Oliver's nursery. Welp, I finished his nursery a good two months ago, but am just now getting to posting the finished product. Here you can go through the pictures and see the various stages of his room going from boring to totally tropical. Hope you enjoy!
Here we see the room in its boring white state. Poor Ollie had to sleep in this dreary room for a
year before it took on its cool green tone.
This is after I painted the walls green. Let me tell you, I could never be a house painter! Painting the walls was the worst part!
This is after I painted the walls green. Let me tell you, I could never be a house painter! Painting the walls was the worst part!



Here you can see Tangaroa come to life. Overall, painting Tangaroa was my favorite part of decorating Ollie's nursery
But, the Tiki Room would not be complete without my good friends Jose, Michael, Pierre, and Fritz. These guys took FOREVER, but I love each of them dearly and will be able to take them with us when we move.

So there you go folks! The nursery is now complete and I am taking a break from any wall murals until we move to our next house:-)



3 comments:
Jayne that is absolutly amazing!!! you are so talented i love the color!! WOW that seriously is so amazing!! Great job!!
That is sweet! What does Ollie think?
he really likes it! he loves to stare at tongaroa.
Post a Comment