16 February 2009

Ollie has finally started giggling on command. Here he is with his dad cheering him on:



He has gotten so cute the last month and has started really developing his personality. He is a sweet, happy, mellow little man. He is so much fun to be with and smile at!















He is such a happy boy all of the time! Unless he is hungry or sleepy!!!

2 comments:

Shayne and Chelsea Heap said...

You Guys!!! That completly melted my heart!! It is so fun to watch their personality change and develop!! ooh I can't wait to meet him! We miss you guys so much and hope we can see you soon!! We love you guys!

jessie said...

I think I'm finally starting to see some of Jayne in him now!! He still looks very much like his Daddy, though. ;) I can't wait to get my hands on that little guy tomorrow! I hope he's feeling better soon!